The Resurrectionist

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Breakfast in the Garden

"A fine day is it not brother."

"A fine day indeed."

"Can you pass the Cap'n Crunch?"

"For you brother, I'd give you the world."

"Do we have to have this conversation now? I'd just want to eat my Crunch Berries in peace."

"So, you think you can save the world."

"I guess we're having the conversation."

"Why save the world when you can rule it!"

"I can do nothing without the power dad gives me."

"You're a king."

"I'm a servant."

"What glory lies in servitude?"

"The kingdom is built on servitude, the glory lies within."

"They are beneath us brother. Can't you see. We shouldn't waste one breathe on them. They should serve us. The week should serve the powerful."

"Dad loves all his creatures regardless of strength and status."

"What about free will brother. The great gift. Surely we are meant to let it shine. Surely the power dad gave us should not be kept hidden like some wretched deformity."

"Power should be used in times of necessity, from a point of service, not from a point of rule."

"Very well Michael. I see you'll shall not come to view things my way on this fine day, but I shall continue to show you the light."

"Someday Lucifer, I fear your mind will become twisted with self-righteousness, the light dad gave you will have all but gone out."

No comments:

Post a Comment